It’s worth asking yourself whether your company has any undiscovered possibilities and potential that could enhance its development. If you’ve watched your company every day for a number of years, you might be too close to see the opportunities it can still offer. We’re ready to help you identify and take these chances.
Thanks to an established position among the top consulting and auditing companies, twenty years of experience in restructuring and dozens of implemented projects, as well as a team of experienced analysts, auditors, and legal and tax advisors, nothing looks impossible to us – we’re successful in dealing with even the most complex analyses and undertakings. We accompany our clients from the beginning to the very end of the implementation of their changes. And while carrying out strategic projects, we offer you the possibility of looking at your company from a different perspective. Together, we develop or modify strategic plans, and identify risks and ways of preventing them.
A better-organised company with clearly set goals and precise ways of monitoring them guarantees – apart from the obvious financial benefits – the saving of valuable time.
Restructuring and optimisation
Corporate restructuring gains a completely new image when it is thought of as optimisation of business processes, although in fact this also means a number of different activities oriented towards improvement of the company’s effectiveness and market position.
Corporate restructuring does not have to take place only during times of crisis. Many companies think that even if there is no obvious crisis, it is worth developing and implementing changes – optimising processes – which will improve the effectiveness of their activity. Restructuring can cover the whole company, one of its parts or only one of its resources. By working with us, you can:
- Verify your company’s existing development strategy,
- Determine your company’s position in the long-term perspective,
- Implement processes rationalising your organisational structure,
- More effectively motivate managers and employees to take action,
- Optimise costs,
- Perform financial restructuring,
- Streamline business processes,
- Audit your own company (vendor due diligence).
No company or enterprise can function without a good business plan. Whether the business plan takes the form of a multipage study or stays in the minds of its main implementers, it is always the basis for the functioning of a business.
It’s not only the most complex undertakings that require in-depth analysis and convenient presentation, but also even simple plans for future activities. In either case, we are ready to prepare:
- A business plan for a new business or a planned undertaking, particularly a market analysis, forecasts of financial statements and, most importantly, risk factors;
- A business plan for the company’s further activities, including changeable factors in its business environment;
- A business plan for the merger of business entities, which usually focuses on the profitability of the given undertaking and the identification of synergistic effects.
Good managers can be recognised not by the way they present their successes, but by the way they admit their failures. Of course, we don’t wish for anyone to have to prove their professionalism in this way, but if it comes to that we’ll do everything necessary to help.
The repair plans that we develop are sets of specific activities and decisions (often unpopular) which have to be taken in order to restore a company to health.
A good repair plan is:
- Specific – it defines the goal set in as much detail as possible,
- Measurable – it is based on specific indicators used to assess its progress,
- Acceptable – not only by the owners and creditors, but mostly by the company’s management and staff,
- Realistic – which means it can be implemented with the use of the resources at hand,
- Prompt – with a set deadline.
IBR – Independent Business Review
An Independent Business Review (IBR) is an in-depth analysis of a company and evaluation of the possibility of restoring its ability to generate positive cash flow and repay the company’s current liabilities.
The financing of companies in poor financial condition is a particularly risky endeavour, especially when there is a high risk of insolvency. At these times, it is important to obtain the opinion of a third, independent party, which can assess the feasibility of a subsequent repair plan with a detached eye.
Feasibility Studies are an analysis of an investment project, usually at an early stage of development, made to assess the project’s profitability and plausibility.
In performing such analyses, apart from having the know-how, it is important to take a critical approach. In the case of assessing investment projects, a critical approach can often save us from making wrong decisions and improper courses of action.
A market analysis of the company’s activity is in most cases based on the following three elements:
- Product analysis, the aim of which is to assess sales range, sales potential and target customers, as well as competitive, substitute and complementary goods.
- Geographic analysis, which focuses on a given geographic area and its potential.
- Competitor analysis of other units working in the given geographic area in the same product segment.
Market analysis is essential to making sound, strategic business decisions. Without this, no business can be run effectively.
Risk analysis and hedging strategy
Risk is an inseparable element of business activity. Economic reality generates a number of risk factors that we are often unable to effectively identify and minimise by ourselves.
In the case of risk management, we help you identify the most significant threats to the efficient functioning of business and prepare an effective strategy to minimise and manage risk, including in particular:
- Foreign exchange risk and the documentation of securities,
- Interest rate risk and the minimising of costs on activity financing,
- The risk of insolvency of key consumers and of the loss of financial liquidity,
- Operational risk, including sensitivity to price fluctuations in resources and materials.
Private Investor Tests
A Private Investor Test is a set of analyses, the aim of which is to answer the question of whether a given undertaking or transaction fulfils the conditions of prohibited state aid.
Pursuant to Art. 107 Sec. 1 of TFEU, the latest judicial decisions of the Tribunal, state aid covers each activity fulfilling the following conditions:
- When it is an intervention by the state or makes use of national funds;
- When it is able to affect trade exchanges between the member states,
- When it is profitable to a beneficiary, ensuring a competitive advantage,
- When it interferes or might interfere with the competition.
In order to determine whether a given measure is state aid, you should check whether it fulfils any of the above conditions.
Quick contact 1/3
Contact with Us
News, alerts, and events - Useful, last-minute information.
Administratorem Pani/Pana danych osobowych, w zależności od przedmiotu zapytania ofertowego, będzie PKF Consult Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., PKF BPO Sadowska – Malczewska Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., PKF Tax&Legal Chamera Orczykowski Sp. k. lub Consult Sp. z o.o., wszystkie z siedzibą przy ul. Orzyckiej 6/1B, 02-695 Warszawa. Pani / Pana dane będą przetwarzane w celu obsługi zapytania ofertowego stanowiącego przedmiot uzupełnionego formularza. Uzupełnienie informacji oznaczonych jako fakultatywne stanowi zgodę na przetwarzanie Pani / Pana danych osobowych, wyrażoną poprzez jednoznaczną czynność potwierdzającą. Zgodę można wycofać w dowolnym czasie. Wycofanie zgody nie wpływa na zgodność z prawem przetwarzania dokonanego przed jej wycofaniem. Dla celów dowodowych Administrator prosi o wycofywanie zgody drogą pisemną na adres siedziby Spółki lub elektroniczną pod adres firstname.lastname@example.org.Więcej informacji na temat przetwarzania danych osobowych, w tym o przysługujących Pani / Panu prawach oraz o danych kontaktowych Administratorów, znajduje się w naszej Polityce Prywatności.
Thank you for your trust! Your address has been saved in our database.>