Improve stock exchange reporting and ensure company transparency.
- we support issuers in preparing financial statements and reporting to the Stock Exchange and NewConnect
- we prepare consolidated management reports for the parent company and indirectly for other stock exchanges worldwide
- we have experience in providing services to companies with foreign capital, international capital groups and branches of foreign companies in Poland
- we report and prepare financial statements according to IAS/IFRS
During dynamic development, companies often decide to raise capital by entering the Warsaw Stock Exchange or the New Connect market. The issue of securities offers new possibilities of financing further development. On the other hand, it carries a number of responsibilities. Issuers face a demanding task related to specific financial reporting as well as reporting to the Warsaw Stock Exchange and NewConnect. Very often it is also possible to report to the parent company, which may be indirectly related to reporting to other stock exchanges in the world.
For companies that consider or decide to raise capital by entering the stock exchange, we have designated a service tailored to their needs. Entrepreneurs entering the WSE or NewConnect market are faced with an additional task of reporting. As experts, we specialize in preparing periodic quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports related to the Issuers of Securities. When entering the stock exchange, it is particularly important to inspire investors' confidence in the brand and the company's management. In response to this need, on the basis of data analysis, we prepare reports that are compliant with the requirements, legible and understandable for recipients.
Complex capital structures that require the preparation of consolidated financial reports are often a new challenge for listed companies. At PKF BPO, we have experience in providing services to companies with foreign capital, companies from international capital groups and foreign branches, thanks to which we efficiently and reliably support our Partners in the preparation of reports for parent companies and extensive financial reporting, also in accordance with the international accounting standards IAS / IFRS.
As part of reporting services for companies on the WSE and NewConnect, we offer:
- preparing quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports on the WSE,
- preparation of quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports on the NC, preparation of an annual separate financial statements for entities listed on the WSE and NC,
- compilation of the annual financial statements,
- preparing a report on the issuer's activities, containing statements on the application of corporate governance and on non-financial information,
- reporting for capital groups according to established standards,
- preparation of financial statements of merged companies,
- automation and support in improving the financial reporting process,
- development or support in the development of an appropriate form of financial reporting,
- other activities related to reporting and reporting for entities listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange and the NewConnect market.
Quick contact 1/3
Contact with Us
Read our latest publications
News, alerts, and events - Useful, last-minute information.
Wypełnienie pola oznacza wyrażenie zgody na otrzymywanie komunikacji marketingowej. Administratorem danych jest PKF Consult Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. ... więcej
Dane będą przetwarzane w celu kierowania komunikacji marketingowej promującej usługi podmiotów z Grupy PKF Consult. Więcej informacji na temat przetwarzania danych osobowych, w tym przysługujących Pani/Panu prawach oraz dane kontaktowe Administratora znajduje się tutaj
Thank you for your trust! Your address has been saved in our database.